First you must create a Game Account . The account is used to log in to both the game and User Control Panel. Click here to open the registration page and create your account.
If you already have a World of Warcraft Client (WOTLK) installed on your system and it's ready to go, then simply set your realmlist to: set realmlist logon.wowportal.net and proceed with downloading our custom Patch File required to play on our server.
In our Patch File you will also find a custom WoWPortal.exe File, you must remove your WoW.exe and
replace it with our WoWPortal.exe
Patches 4️⃣- 5️⃣ - 6️⃣ | ⚠️ Size: 1456 MB ⬆️Updated: 11-18-2019
- ⚪ WOD, Legion, BFA, MOP Sets, Legion Artifacts, Mythic, Custom Currency System
- ⚪ Legion Creatures, Mounts and Textures
- ⚪ WoWPortal Interface
If you do not have a World of Warcraft Client Installed then proceed with the following steps;
WoWPortal Client 3.3.5a
1. Download the Game Client from the link above. The file is compressed, you can use any Software to unzip the file, however we do recommend to use 7zip, you can download it here.
2. Extract/Unzip WoWPortal.7z file you just downloaded.
3. Navigate to WoWPortal Folder and open WoWPortal.exe
❗ Always login using your Username and Password: Do not login using your email address it wont work!
❗ When you download our client, it already comes with our custom patches and your realmlist is already preset to our server.
If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to create a support ticket or ✅ join our Discord Server